About the event
This course is your self-empowerment program to bring the health of your hormonal system back into your own responsibility.
- You will understand the interrelationships between the endocrine system, nervous system, and natural/cyclical rhythms.
- You will learn Kundalini Yoga, meditations, and breath forms to positively impact these systems.
- You’ll find a lifestyle that’s right for you, guiding you – and your hormones – back to balance.
- The big player progesterone (topic: estrogen dominance) is in focus as well as the connection of the glands with the chakras, detoxifying organs and a yin-oriented lifestyle.
We have expanded Back to Balance 2.0 with several practices and designed it so that all exercise series and meditations are permanently available to you – for your entire life: because hormone balance is a life-long love story!
Back to Balance 2.0. includes
- 7 live practice sessions of 90 minutes over 9 weeks: live in studio + online + as recording (available for download as permanent file)
- 8 live calls of 60 minutes over 9 weeks: gentle breath and movement practice + sharing circle + Q&A online via Zoom (each available as a recording for 7 days)
- 7 pre-recorded input sessions (each available for 7 days)
- 7 handouts each corresponding to the current modules
- Written instructions on Kundalini Kriyas, meditations, breathing techniques
- Tracker to document your lifestyle habits
- Recommendations for books, podcasts, pharmacies etc. on the topic
Your commitment - your personal Back to Balance program
- You dedicate 2x per week in the group to your hormone balance (we support each other)
- You establish a daily Kundalini Yoga and breathing practice of about 30-40 minutes
- You make small, effective adjustments to your daily habits (diet – sleep – relaxation – based on your findings from the course and daily observations)
- You keep a cycle diary and observe the subtle changes that occur.
This course is for you if you
- Willing to look at your own hormonal balance and consciously take it into your own hands – from your twenties to premenopause and beyond.
- Willing to make changes to your lifestyle (mindfulness in your practice, your diet, your rhythms, your needs…)
- Willing to dedicate yourself to your hormonal health independently for yourself and in community with other women.
07:30 – 08:30 pm live call via Zoom:
03.10. / 10.10. / 17.10. / 24.10. / 07.11. / 21.11. / 28.11. / 05.12.
07:30 – 09:00 pm at the Studio / online via Zoom:
06.10. / 13.10. / 20.10. / 27.10. / 10.11. / 24.11. / 01.12.
There are 6 places available in the studio and 6 online places. Please indicate how you would like to participate when you register.
Before you sign up, please write me if any of the following apply to you: pregnancy, hyperthyroidism, high blood pressure, cancer, larger fibroids, endometriosis, heart problems, or if you want to start soon after surgery.