About the event
This course is a self-empowerment program that allows you to take back ownership of the health of your endocrine system, explore the interrelationships between the endocrine system, nervous system, natural/cyclical rhythms and the techniques of Kundalini Yoga, and choose a lifestyle that is right for you that will guide you – and your hormones – back to balance. The big player progesterone, our serenity hormone, will be in focus as well as the connection of the glands to the chakras, detoxifying organs and a yin-directed lifestyle.
Back to Balance includes
- 7 sessions of 120-150 minutes over 3 months live in the studio + online
- Course materials on theory, tips and suggestions
- Written instructions on Kundalini Kriyas, meditations, breathing techniques
- Tracker to document your lifestyle habits
- 1 audio for guided relaxation through breath
- Recommendations for books, podcasts, pharmacies etc. on the topic
Your commitment - your personal Back to Balance program
- A daily Kundalini Yoga practice of about 30 minutes for 40 days
- Small, effective adjustments to your daily habits (diet – sleep – relaxation – based on your findings from the course and daily observations)
- Keeping a diary for more cycle mindfulness
- Keeping a tracker to establish, track and manage changes
This course is for you if you
- Willing to deal with your own hormonal balance and consciously take it into your own hands – from your twenties to premenopause.
- Willing to make changes to your lifestyle (mindfulness in your practice, your diet, your rhythms, your needs…)
- Willing to dedicate yourself to your hormonal health independently for yourself and in community with other women over a quarter of a year.
from 05:30 pm – 08:00 pm
There are 6 places available in the studio and 6 online places. Please indicate how you would like to participate when you register. If you are unable to attend, the recording will be available for 48 hours.
Before you sign up, please write me if any of the following apply to you: pregnancy, hyperthyroidism, high blood pressure, cancer, larger fibroids, endometriosis, heart problems, or if you want to start soon after surgery.