About the event
This course is your self-empowerment program to bring the health of your hormonal system back into your own responsibility:
- You understand the interrelationships between the endocrine system, nervous system, and natural/cyclical rhythms.
- You will learn Kundalini Yoga, meditations and breath forms to positively influence these systems.
- You’ll find a lifestyle that is right for you, guiding you and your hormones back to balance.
- The big player progesterone (topic: estrogen dominance) is in focus as well as the connection of the glands with the chakras, with detoxifying organs, the major life cycles and a yin-oriented lifestyle.
Back to Balance includes
Our evenings consist of:
- Short topic input
- Kundalini Hormonyoga – Relaxation – Meditation (Breath, Mantra, Mudra)
- Sharing Circle
- Women’s herbal tea (changing weekly)All exercises and meditations are available as written instructions (some also as audios/videos) – so that you can continue practicing at home, because:
Hormone Balance is a life-long love story!
> 4 live practice and sharing sessions of 120 minutes each
> audios/videos of individual exercise series + meditations
> written instructions for Kundalini Kriyas, meditations, breathing techniques
> a constantly growing mantra and dance playlist
> Literature list, helpful podcasts, good IG accounts on the subject, etc.
After completing the course, you will have access to a selection of Kriyas (series of exercises from the
Kundalini Yoga), meditations and breathing techniques from which you can create your own sustainable supportive practice for hormone balance.
Your commitment - your personal Back to Balance program
- You dedicate yourself 1x per week in the group to your hormone balance (we support each other)
- You establish a daily Kundalini Yoga and breathing practice of about 30-40 minutes for yourself.
- You make small, effective adjustments to your daily habits (diet – sleep – relaxation – based on your findings from the course and your observations)
This course is for you if you
- are ready to deal with your own hormonal balance and consciously take it into your own hands – from your twenties to (pre)menopause and beyond.
- are ready to make changes in your lifestyle (mindfulness in your practice, your diet, your rhythms, your needs…)
- are ready to take care of your hormonal health independently for yourself and in community with other women
06.30 – 08.00 PM pm at the studio
TUESDAY 06.30 – 08.00 pm online via Zoom:
There are 6 places available in the studio and 6 online places. Please indicate how you would like to participate when you register.
Before you sign up, please write me if any of the following apply to you: pregnancy, hyperthyroidism, high blood pressure, cancer, larger fibroids, endometriosis, heart problems, or if you want to start soon after surgery.