About the event
In this workshop you will awaken the power of your breath on 3 levels:
Regulation of your breathing pattern for efficient oxygen distribution, balanced nervous system and more powerful diaphragm.
State Management for effortless peak performance, laser focus, easier relaxation and faster recovery.
Emotional-Spiritual Release for releasing emotional blocks, freeing hidden resources and deep experiences with your higher self.
- Attunement to the AYA Breath-Yoga-Method
- Activation and awareness of breathing
- Regulative breathing techniques
- State management with breathing techniques
- Active Breath Meditation (Active Consciousness Meditation aka Ananda Mandala)
- Grounding and Integration
Good to know
- What to bring: Comfortable clothes, water bottle, maybe notebook, curiosity.Everything else like pads, blankets and yoga mats to lie on are available in the studio.
- Come with an empty stomach and do not eat anything for 2 – 3 hours before. This way the body is not busy with digestion and is fully available for the breath journey.
- Do not take anything directly after the workshop and let the evening end quietly. This is important for integration, to let the experience work and relax.
- During active breath meditation (Ananda Mandala), blood pressure and pulse may increase. Therefore, this breathing technique is not suitable for people with high blood pressure, heart disease, epilepsy, pregnancy and menstruation.
(Payment modalities and cancellation conditions can be viewed on the homepage).
Sabine Winkler is an internationally active yoga teacher and transformational coach with a focus on Mindful Yin Yoga, Breathwork and the Releasing Method according to Lindwall.
Philipp Sharma lives and teaches in Vienna and leads Breathwork and Yin Yoga trainings. He accompanies people on their way to relaxation, focus and balance.
Here is their Homepage.